Monday, December 24, 2007

A Trip to Perlis

Yesterday, my family and i went to perlis because we needed to send my sis back to work. Hence we took this opportunity to hav fun there! Now guess where did we go? Here's the hint:

It's the entrance.

A zoo? No no.... guess again.

Alright, i know u all wouldn't get it right. Here's the answer:


Well, I wont write much in this blog. Pictures speak better than a thousand words, haha. So enjoy viewing these photos.

First, we saw some snakes kept in aquarium.

An anaconda...

What do they eat? Rats! N they r cute little white mice!


A snake eating the poor rat...

Next, we moved on to see four-legged snakes and tortoises. I couldn't capture the picture of tortoise because it's too small.


I dunno how to name this, forgot to look at its label... but my mum said she read something like 'giant squirrel' on the label.

Then the interesting part comes.

Look carefully in the water. Thinking that it's a log? Absolutely not! It's a crocodile! I even managed to capture a video of a crocodile eating a dead monkey! Gross.... Anyway the I'll post up the video next time.

Another photo of another crocodile

After that, there were some monkeys n iguanas.

These monkeys r red-faced. Sorry, my photo is not that clear, but it was my best shot already after snapping so many of the two monkeys.

This is what we call the 'red ass' monkey! Hahaha!

White-faced monkey

An iguana

Finally our trip came to an end. Though it's not that thrilling(and the farm stinks, lol), at least it's better than staying at home n being so bored for so many days. That's all for now.

No comments: