Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tired

just finished my anatomy PBL presentation today. relieved? no. what a disaster i've made. n also two more r coming. that's not all. physiology test is on sat. n biochemistry test will be soon as well. feel so exhausted. spent the night before saturating(n almost blowing) my brain with the PBL presentation that din even fetch me good marks. feel like sleeping, but piles of never-ending work r awaiting. studied finish today, tomorrow there r always new things to learn. but the thing is, i havent really picked up the study-everyday habit, hence the accumulation of work. sigh. can only blame myself. life has to go on. hope i'll be strong n still be sane at the end of 5 years. but if i do become insane, dear friends, pls dont abandon me, lol. i wont do any harm to u. hehe. enough of crapping. from now onwards there'll be less n less , simply cos i cant afford to waste time writing blog. it would hav been better spent on sleeping, n watching series(as i dont hav to use my brain compared to writing blog), so pls understand. thanks for reading.

No comments: